Monday, June 22, 2009

ROFL! day

today,im suppose to study in library,i arrive in lib at 930am,i wait for Mr.Smallfish until my body grow spiderweb,he reach at 10.10am, and Ms.Samantha at 1030am,when she sampai lib, anderson with his Ms.D, sigh, tinggal me n samantha only,when i about to start revision, Mr.Elrich sms me ask me wan join them in room study o not,so i join lo,okok, start from this point, walk in the room only, whoosshh..(background effect, =D) i duno how,i duno why, just the wind come,we start to chat and lol/rofl the whole day,with funny topics and words, although mostly is very swt, we lol in room,when we having lunch at Kado,and back to lib again,till go home at 630pm, realy crazy, where does my/our revision gone to? our book just look at us lol, we lol until jaw pain,REALY! pls dont try lol for almost half a day,
who can resist the taste of burger at Kado,right? =) (im not promoting for Kado =p )


2 comments: