Saturday, July 25, 2009

25/o7 whats wrong with today? fuckoff day

tonite,its my gymnastic performance day,everything just so wrong, the mic, the speaker, the weather, and, our performance, i wont put my performance video in here,later u all shoke,lol, what hapen is that, we are doing 3lvl human tower,me,2nd floor, its a total mistake,but,i cant blame the base oso,human has their limit,right? yea, so the base below the person infront of me lost strength,so,tumble lo, i crash on my chin 1st,guess what, chin!!!! imagine u standing on someone shoulder and u fall,with the weight of ur body+speed+simen floor, big hole on my chin, my fren speed me to KPJ hospital...sigh,the blood cant stop bleeding, nvm, i put my pic here, and video of my operation,haha,during operation stil can joke with doctor and nurse..weewit..i received 8 stiches for dis hole,the doctor says the whole flesh split,yucks,blood cant stop, until my whole hair and neck is blood,watch the video below n u will noe


4 comments:

  1. Wat a bad day for u, haiz pain in KH heart.

    BtW, u're a bit like Watchmen when they're sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see when den let u see the performance video lo, so jia lat when fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad to heard tat.. hope u recover soon...

    ReplyDelete