Saturday, May 29, 2010

:-) 29.5.2010, 16.52pm

erm...how do i start.. Oh well..i guess thats it...she honestly told me that a week ago..her feeling for me started cold out.. is not that i hurt her or she loves other guy or what, its just that she got no feeling for me already, i ask her why? did i do anything wrong? she says no..its just that she don't treat me as her lover anymore.. she say that we just remain as good friend, and etc.. don' t need to continue the story :p jump to conclusion.. i guess u people know the conclusion..so.... let it be~ after 4months and 4days.. our relationship ends today,

I would not miss your face, your neck, your hands, your limbs, your bosom and certain other of your charms. Indeed, not to become boring by naming them all, I could do without you, altogether.
Marcus Valerius Martial

1 comment: